A printmaker trying to get to grips with lifes bigger questions and all with a warped squeegee....

.

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Barcelona,butterflies and birds printed by gocco !!!!

I ve been a very brave girl and broken in my gocco ! Not a great start when i wasted 2 of my precious bulbs by using artwork that didn t contain carbon (despite having read and reread the manual ).But then i got cracking and have produced this simple little print called Birds without a clue.
I ve embellished them with origami paper and am selling them for only £15 exclusively at Fig.They re not quite as crisp as a screenprint but i quite like that.I managed to print about 40 of them.Much excitement and itching to have another go !Loving the flashing of the bulb when it exposes the little screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment