A printmaker trying to get to grips with lifes bigger questions and all with a warped squeegee....

.

Sunday 22 January 2012

New things for sale !


Pheww.I have been making,making ,printing,a bit more making and now i m exhausted.Take a gander at my notebooks,flying birds and wooden brooches.Oh and framed goccos.£35 for a framed gocco.Superb.
Screen printed lovelies to adorn your clothes.A snip at £9.50 and come in a lovely screenprinted paper box !
3 birds ready to dive bomb you in the living room.£25.Marvellous.
Notebooks to write endless to do lists in.These weigh in at £9.50 i believe.
Contact me via my blog or email if they take your fancy.Not on my website yet.But soon my followers,very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh these are lovely! Loving the new prints and notebooks! The stuff for M&S is super sute too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you got a bigger picture of the dive-bombing birds? They look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phil,I m working on it ! They are literally flying out of the shop at the moment.Thank goodness for laser cutting !

    ReplyDelete