A printmaker trying to get to grips with lifes bigger questions and all with a warped squeegee....

.

Thursday 9 June 2011

Fresh at New Leaf Gallery ,Monmouth


After all the excitement of finally blogging after months in the wilderness i should have mentioned this,first and foremost !
I have a show on at the New Leaf Gallery in Monmouth that runs until the 8th July .It features me ,(i m upstairs and hung floor to ceiling i think ),and the delightful works of Hannah Nunn and Clare Mahoney.(I have some of Clare s tiles in my kitchen that i bought in St Ives a couple of years ago.)Go and have a look-it s a lovely gallery in a a street that is packed with boutiques and a tiny theatre and cinema .
My trip to the deliver work to Jacqueline was only marred by my satnav going bonkers -round and round i went like a top.Great shops in the high street there and a lovely,lovely drive back to Bristol ,through Tintern .Am i selling it to you ?


No comments:

Post a Comment